Lawyers' Professional Liability
The Pennsylvania Bar Association proudly announces a NEW and much-improved Lawyers’ Professional Liability Program from the Pennsylvania Bar Association Insurance Program, administered by USI Affinity. The new program was created in cooperation with a new insurance carrier, CNA, to offer improved pricing, expanded risk management programs and exclusive credits for Pennsylvania Bar Association members.
USI Affinity has been serving the needs of Pennsylvania law firms, attorneys and their families for more than 60 years as the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s endorsed broker and partner. The Pennsylvania Bar Association Insurance Program offers complete insurance solutions tailored to the unique needs of attorneys – from optimal business insurance to outstanding employee benefits choices to personal coverages.
- Rates designed to generate premiums significantly lower than expiring premiums from the previous program carrier
- NEW 5% Bar Association membership credit. This 5% credit will be applied to your Lawyers' Professional Liability Policy premium for membership in the Pennsylvania Bar Association, on a per attorney basis
- NEW 7.5% risk control credit per attorney for two years after taking a qualifying CNA risk management seminar
- The new carrier, CNA, is a A Rated national leader in Lawyers’ Professional Liability insurance, providing coverage to more than 44,000 law firms in the United States. With more than 50 years of experience, they deliver world class underwriting, dedicated claims and state-of-the-art risk management tools and resources
- Comprehensive coverage and policy features tailored to meet the unique requirements of law firms in Pennsylvania, with continuous coverage, full prior acts available and your written consent required before CNA can settle a claim. From solo attorneys to large firms, USI Affinity and CNA can design coverage to protect all size law practices