Celebrating 60 Years of Partnership: the Pennsylvania Bar Association and USI Affinity
Welcome to the Pennsylvania Bar Association Insurance Program, advised and administered by USI Affinity. The Pennsylvania Bar Association Insurance Program provides exclusive insurance and benefit solutions not available to the general public, including lawyers’ professional liability and other business coverages, healthcare benefits and personal coverages.
USI Affinity is licensed/authorized to transact business in all 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Their state of Domicile is Pennsylvania.
AR Ins. Lic # is 325944
CA Ins. Lic # is OG11911
New Lawyers' Professional Liability Program
The Pennsylvania Bar Association and USI Affinity are excited to introduce a new Lawyers Professional Liability program, including:
Click here for more information
- An "A" Rated carrier that is the largest provider of LPL insurance in the country
- Broad coverage and policy features designed for Pennsylvania firms of all sizes
- 5% Bar Association Membership credit applied to your LPL premium for each attorney enrolled in the program
- 7.5% credit per attorney for 2 years after completing a qualifying risk-management seminar
Come see USI Affinity at these upcoming events:
Exciting News: PBA Launches Insurance Exchange
The Pennsylvania Bar Association is excited to announce the launch of the new PBA Insurance Exchange, advised and administered by USI Affinity.
The PBA partnered with USI Affinity to create this convenient and secure member portal where you’ll find competitively priced insurance coverage for all your needs — regardless of the size of your practice or firm. Choose from a range of options with unique advantages in coverage, price and service. Products include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Personal coverages like Auto & Home, Pet Insurance, Travel Insurance and Personal Umbrella coverage
For More Information, visit the: PBA Insurance Exchange
Sign up for our newsletter: