Lawyers' Professional Liability
Get a Free Quote!
The New York State Bar Association Lawyers' Professional Liability Insurance
Program is advised and administered by USI Affinity, a national leader in LPL
insurance and the NYSBA’s endorsed broker and partner for more than 50 years.
This outstanding program features comprehensive LPL coverage tailored to the
unique needs of New York attorneys and law firms, with very competitive rates
and exclusive premium credits for NYSBA members. The program is backed by the
strength of an "A Rated" CNA member company. Also a
national leader in Lawyers'
Professional Liability, CNA delivers world class underwriting, dedicated claims and state-of-the-art risk management tools and resources.
- 5% Bar Association membership credit applied to your LPL premium for each attorney that is a member of the New York State Bar Association.
- 7.5% risk control credit per attorney for two years after completing a qualifying CNA risk management seminar.
- Limits of Liability range from a minimum of $100,000 per claim/$300,000 aggregate up to a maximum of $10M/$10M. Claims expense outside limits coverage is available, subject to underwriting.
- Full Prior Acts Coverage available
- Broad definition of Legal Services
- Broad definition of Insured