As much as you plan ahead, sometimes life throws you a curveball. Would you be prepared for any of the situations below?
- Your child makes several “disparaging” false remarks about her teacher online and the teacher sues you for personal injury at a cost of $750,000.
- The tenant in your rental property sues you for $750,000, claiming she suffered brain damage from carbon monoxide poisoning resulting from a faulty furnace.
- The concrete on the hillside of your property falls into your neighbor’s home, knocking it from its foundation, resulting in a $970,000 claim.
Sadly, these are real situations that have occurred. Now is the time to add a layer of protection with an umbrella policy. Protect your family, home, and lifestyle from the unexpected.
Our personal umbrella policy has features such as:
- Up to $10,000,000 in coverage for preferred applicants1
- Defense costs paid in addition to the policy limit
- And much more!
Call 1-855-884-0713 to learn more or click here to apply today!
Underwritten by: United States Liability Insurance Administered by AmVantage. Brought to you in partnership with USI Affinity.
1The maximum limit in FL is $5,000,000. The maximum limit in AL, IN. MS, NH and VT is $1,000,000.